Andy Warhol Brillo Tote Bag
Carry this bag in style! The Andy Warhol Foundation Brillo Tote Bag from Galison features Warhol's iconic Brillo Soap Pad Box, an exhibit installed in New York in 1964 to focus attention on the significance of mundane, commercial commodities representing contemporary society. This amazing bag also includes 3 different limited-edition pins: Banana, Andy Self Portrait, & Blue with quote, "The World Fascinates Me." There is also a secondary hang tag which is a facsimile of an Andy Warhol art store receipt The tote is constructed using heavy gauge cotton canvas and sturdy red straps (with the perfect length to carry over the shoulder or alongside your legs).
- Silkscreened 16 oz. canvas
- Size: 15 x 17", 381 x 432 mm strap
- Hangtag with 3 different limited-edition pins
- Secondary hangtag: printed facsimile of an Andy Warhol art store receipt
- Care instructions sewn into interior seam
Andy Warhol artworks and quotes ©/®/TM The Andy Warhol Foundation for the Visual Arts, Inc.